Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


I wanted to share a delicious cookie recipe with you guys. It is perfect for the holiday season. I must give credit where credit is due, I have 2 friends, Mindy and Lee, that made these cookies and shared the recipe with me. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup pumpkin
1 egg beaten
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp pumpkin spice or allspice
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup choc. chips

Preheat oven to 375.
Cream together butter and sugar. Then add pumpkin, vanilla, and egg. Mix.
Sift flour, baking powder and soda, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and salt.
Add to mixture and stir well to form batter.
Add choc. chips.
Drop onto un-greased cookie sheet.
Bake 10-15 min.