Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Playing catch up~

I knew when I started this blog I wouldn't be great at keeping it up to date. And just as I predicted I have failed miserably at keeping this thing current, so I am going to take you back in time....my next few posts are going to be dedicated to the highlights from the last few months.

I'll start with the first weekend in May: The weekend of May 1st we went to Owasso, OK to celebrate Blake's cousin Benjamin's 2nd birthday. Blake and Benjamin are only 9 days apart, so we love getting them together any chance we get. Aaron, and Benjamin's dad Stephen are first cousins and have always been very close. That is our hope for our two boys. We want them to be close friends and enjoy each other's company. So far so good! Blake LOVES hanging out with his cousin "Benjamention" and has even added him to his nightly list of friends that he prays for which makes our hearts smile!

Benjamin had a "Sweet Dirt Bike" party-complete with rides on Uncle Stephen's "sweet dirt bike". Needless to say, Blake had a ball!