Sunday, April 18, 2010

Master Bedroom Re-do....

I have been wanting to re-do our master bedroom for a long time now. It is the one room I have never really decorated. Before we moved out of our old house, I sold all of our old bedroom furniture on craigslist and planned on getting some new stuff. It took me a while, but I finally got the motivation to get started on this project. I ordered some fabric and used plywood, foam and batting to make my own fabric covered headboard. Then we painted the wall behind our bed and added a pearl glaze to spice it up a little. I am far from finished with this room. I want to add a bench to the end of the bed, more throw pillows, curtains, a throw blanket and some wall decor-I am kicking myself now. I went to the NWA Boutique show this weekend, and saw 3 big white wire flowers in one of the booths. They would have been PERFECT!! I didn't buy them-why I'm not sure- but when I came to my senses later in the day and decided to go back and buy them, they had already sold. Oh well....the search continues.