Saturday, May 15, 2010

Run!

At the end of April, I ran in the OKC Memorial Half Marathon. It was such a great experience! I have to admit that I was getting a little burned out toward the end of my training, but I stuck it out and accomplished my goal. The weather was great on the day of the race - with the exception of that wonderful Oklahoma wind...:) I was really happy with my finish time, and ran into several friends after the race. I was so excited to participate in such and awesome event!

This is the Memorial before the race.

At the starting line waiting for the race to begin.

I am up there in the front somewhere crossing the finish line. (my official chip time was 2:02 which I was really happy about!)

I ran into a friend/"cousin-in-law" after the race...talk about inspiring, she has a 3 month old baby and ran the half! Wow is all I can say!